1. Minimum 3 Years' Experience
2. Knowledge in Direct and Indirect tax esp. GST and return filing.
3. ERP system integration.
4. Presenting MIS reports to CFO including ageing reports, cash flows.
5. Ensuring Accounting standards compliance.
6. Tax accounting and reconciliation with GL.
7. Preparation of standalone functions of Hypermarket division.
8. Coordination with audit team.
Assistant Store Managers (25)
MBAs with a minimum 3 years' experience in a similsr capacity can apply. The incumbent should oversee the operations of an individual showroom and evolve strategies to meet the sales target. The responsibilities include guiding and leading the sales team, and grooming and motivating trainees.
Graduates with a minimum 2 years' experience in reputed retail chains in metro cities can also apply. Selected candidates will be trained in any of the showrooms in Kalyan Silks network. Posting will be in India or abroad. Age limit 30 years.
Remuneration will match the best in the industry and the position will have ample scope for career development. Mail your complete biodata to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us on or before 25th October 2017.